Last Updated: Monday, December 19, 2016, 11:02 PM EST
The front is slowly sagging southward. Although it won’t bring us cold air, it will bring us slightly cooler, less humid conditions over the next few days.
Meanwhile, a slow-moving storm could lead to minor flooding in Polk County overnight.
- Front arrives
- Cloudy skies
- Slightly cooler, less humid
The front will result in mostly cloudy skies overnight into early Tuesday.
There will be a chance for a couple isolated showers, but there won’t be good coverage of rainfall from this front.
Areas of fog will be around overnight but will break up fast around sunrise.
- Klystron 9 | 7-Day forecast | Tampa Bay-area temperatures | Travel weather
- WEATHER ON THE GO: Download the Bay News 9 app and get Klystron-9 alerts wherever you are.
- GET WEATHER ALERTS: Sign up to receive weather text alerts from Bay News 9
Morning lows will be in the 60s.
Tuesday will feature mostly cloudy skies slowly going partly sunny later in the day.
The front will be falling apart, but it will just be enough to bring in slightly cooler air.
The humidity will start to drop, which will make it feel more comfortable than it has been the past couple days.
High temperatures will be in the 70s, instead of the 80s we have seen recently.
- LIVE interactive Klystron 9 map
- Custom Safety Net storm alerts
- LIVE interactive Real Time traffic
- Upload pictures to Bay News 9 from the app