The Tampa City Council has unanimously endorsed Hillary Clinton.
The Clinton campaign made the announcement about the endorsements from every member of the council Friday morning.
“Hillary is the candidate who can do all parts of the job of president—raising incomes for the middle class and keeping our communities safe as Commander-in-Chief,” said Tampa City Council Chairman Frank Reddick. "She has a lifetime of experience fighting to break down the barriers that hold too many people back. Tampa families know she's the one who'll fight for them—and that's why every member of the City Councile has decided to endorse her campaign for president."
Council members who endorsed Clinton include:
- Council Member Mike Suarez (District 1, At-Large)
- Council Member Charlie Miranda (District 2 At-Large)
- Council Member Yvonne Yolie Capin (District 3 At-Large)
- Council Member Harry Cohen (District 4)
- Chairman and Council Member Frank Reddick (District 5)
- Council Member Guido Maniscalco (District 6)
- Council Member Lisa Montelione (District 7)
Florida’s Democratic presidential primary will be held on March 15.