Last Updated: Monday, January 02, 2017, 5:52 PM EST
Another record high in Tampa on Jan. 2. The high of 84 broke the record high of 83 set in 1982 and 1947.
- Record high again in Tampa
- Mild Monday night
- Watching weekend cold front
This is our sixth record high since Dec. 1.
There could be some areas of sea fog moving in off the Gulf. A few showers are possible through Wednesday.
Then a weak front will move through around mid-week and bring a more northerly wind.
- Klystron 9 | 7-Day forecast | Tampa Bay-area temperatures | Travel weather
- WEATHER ON THE GO: Download the Bay News 9 app and get Klystron-9 alerts wherever you are.
- GET WEATHER ALERTS: Sign up to receive weather text alerts from Bay News 9
The cold air will miss us with this front to the north and our temperatures will only cool down slightly through the end of the week.
But moisture will return around Friday and Saturday for more shower chances, and eventually a stronger cold front could arrive over the weekend.
- LIVE interactive Klystron 9 map
- Custom Safety Net storm alerts
- LIVE interactive Real Time traffic
- Upload pictures to Bay News 9 from the app