Last Updated: Saturday, March 18, 2017, 8:53 PM EDT
A few clouds are likely to move through ahead of a cold front tonight.
- Weak cold front early Sunday
- Much warmer by mid week
- Temps dropping to upper 50s
Temperatures will not be as low, only dropping to the upper 50s around Tampa Bay to near 50 north.
High pressure will shift south of the area as a dry cold front pushes in through Sunday.
No rain is expected, but we may see a few clouds later tonight into Sunday.
It will be a little breezy on Sunday with northwest winds. Dew points will drop down some behind the front. But high temperatures will be in the mid-70s with mostly sunny skies.
- Klystron 9 | 7-Day forecast | Tampa Bay-area temperatures | Travel weather
- WEATHER ON THE GO: Download the Bay News 9 app and get Klystron-9 alerts wherever you are.
- GET WEATHER ALERTS: Sign up to receive weather text alerts from Bay News 9
High pressure will then build back in over the area for Sunday night. Monday morning will be a little cooler with lows around Tampa Bay in the upper 40s, to low 40s for the Nature Coast.
Skies will be sunny on Monday as highs continue in the mid 70s.
Temperatures will increase for Tuesday and Wednesday afternoon, in the upper 70s.
Another cold front will then move through the area Thursday bringing a slight chance of showers with it. Winds will increase for Thursday and Friday, but temperatures are not expected to drop. Winds will be easterly behind the front, so highs will move up to around 80, and continue that way through next weekend.
- LIVE interactive Klystron 9 map
- Custom Safety Net storm alerts
- LIVE interactive Real Time traffic
- Upload pictures to Bay News 9 from the app