Last Updated: Sunday, March 19, 2017, 10:05 PM EDT
It will be breezy through the evening, then winds will lighten.
- Cooler morning
- Warmer temperatures ahead
- Small rain chance
Skies will stay clear tonight. With lower dew points, clear skies and lighter winds later, Monday morning will be a little cooler with lows around Tampa Bay in the upper 40s, to near 40 for the Nature Coast.
Skies will be sunny on Monday as highs continue in the mid 70s. Winds will be light allowing for a sea breeze. So the coastal areas will cool down by late afternoon. High pressure will then build back in over the area for Monday night.
Temperatures will increase for Tuesday and Wednesday afternoon, into the upper 70s. Skies will still stay clear.
- Klystron 9 | 7-Day forecast | Tampa Bay-area temperatures | Travel weather
- WEATHER ON THE GO: Download the Bay News 9 app and get Klystron-9 alerts wherever you are.
- GET WEATHER ALERTS: Sign up to receive weather text alerts from Bay News 9
Another cold front will then move through the area Thursday bringing a slight chance of showers with it. Winds will increase for Thursday and Friday, but temperatures are not expected to drop. Winds will be easterly behind the front, so highs will move up to around 80, and continue that way through next weekend.
Another front will move in next Sunday.
- LIVE interactive Klystron 9 map
- Custom Safety Net storm alerts
- LIVE interactive Real Time traffic
- Upload pictures to Bay News 9 from the app