Last Updated: Friday, April 21, 2017, 9:43 PM EDT
Here's you Tampa area weather forecast for late Friday and through the weekend.
- Afternoon sea breeze
- Rain chance Sunday and Monday
- Cooler for the first part of the work week
Skies will go from partly cloudy to mostly clear tonight. The breeze will linger through the evening along the coast.
Morning lows will be in the upper 50s north, mid 60s central zones, and upper 60s near the beach.
- Klystron 9 | 7-Day forecast | Tampa Bay-area temperatures | Travel weather
- WEATHER ON THE GO: Download the Bay News 9 app and get Klystron-9 alerts wherever you are.
- GET WEATHER ALERTS: Sign up to receive weather text alerts from Bay News 9
Saturday will be similar to the past couple days, with sunny skies in the morning going partly cloudy in the afternoon. It will be a warm day, with highs in the mid to upper 80s inland, but low 80s for the coast because of the sea breeze.
Saturday night will be partly cloudy to mostly clear with comfortable humidity and lows in the 60s.
Sunday will feature more clouds around, but unfortunately it appears most of the rain will slide by to our south. We will have a 30 percent coverage of afternoon scattered showers or storms, with the best chance being south of Pasco County. The rain will develop along the sea breeze.
Sunday night will be partly cloudy with any lingering shower moving out or dying down. Lows will be in the 60s to near 70.
Monday will feature a cold front moving through quickly, with only limited showers as it passes. Unfortunately, we do not expect a lot of rain from it as it will pass so quickly
- LIVE interactive Klystron 9 map
- Custom Safety Net storm alerts
- LIVE interactive Real Time traffic
- Upload pictures to Bay News 9 from the app