More red light cameras could soon be coming to Palm Coast.
Tuesday, the city council met with firefighters and Flagler County Sheriff's deputies to go over a list of at least seven intersections where the city is considering putting new red light cameras.
Palm Coast was the first Flagler County city to install red light cameras and has had 10 cameras at six intersections since 2008.
List of intersections under consideration :
- Eastbound and westbound State Road 100 and Interstate 95.
- Northbound Belle Terre Parkway at Cypress Point Parkway.
- Southbound Belle Terre Parkway at State Road 100.
- Eastbound and westbound State Road 100 at Memorial Medical Parkway.
- Westbound State Road 100 at Seminole Woods Boulevard.
- Eastbound Palm Coast Parkway SW at Pine Cone Drive.
- Westbound Palm Coast Parkway at I-95 off ramp.