New Vision for Independence is holding its third annual Living Well Expo in February.
The event is scheduled for Feb. 12 from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. in the Magnolia Room of Lake Sumter State College, located at 9501 U.S. Highway 441.
Attendees can learn about local companies and community organizations with products and services that can help you live well.
New Vision clients and those with low vision are encouraged to attend.
Some of the vendors include:
- Langley Health Services
- Magnifying America
- Rodan & Fields Skin Care
- Etheredge Chiropractic
- Lake County Public Transportation
- Haven of Lake & Sumter
- Community Legal Service of Mid-Florida
- Enhanced Vision
- Retired/Senior Volunteer Program (RSVP)
- Ocala Dept. of Veteran’s Affairs Low Vision Clinic
- Mid-Florida Eye Center
- Deaf & Hearing Services
- Lake County Supervisor of Elections
- Lake Eye Associates
- And many more
The event is open to everyone.