In Manatee County, voters need to check their voting cards or on-line to see where they should go vote.
This year there are changes to the precincts.
The Supervisor of Elections office closed many former precinct sites and renumbered others to match up where the voter resides. They closed down nonperforming precincts.
Supervisor of Elections Mike Bennett is asking voters to make sure they are heading to the right precinct before leaving to vote Tuesday.
There are numerous first-time precinct sites this year.
- Lakewood Ranch Town Hall, 8175 Lakewood Ranch Blvd., Lakewood Ranch
- Renaissance on 9th, 1816 Ninth St. W., Bradenton
Saturday was the last day of early voting in Manatee County. About 3,300 of 210,334 Manatee voters turned out to vote early.
If voters sent in a request for an absentee ballot and had not mailed it in by Monday, they must carry their absentee ballot to the polls Tuesday. Monday is too late to put it in the mail.
Voters must have absentee ballots in officials' hands by 7 p.m. Tuesday to be counted.
There are nine races and one referendum on Tuesday's ballot.
- All voters will be asked to choose either Art Jackman or Susan Maulucci to serve as circuit judge of the Family Division Court in Manatee County.
- All voters will be asked to select either Charlie Kennedy or Rodney Jones to fill the open seat in School Board Member District 2.
- All voters will be asked to choose either Frank Brunner or Karen Carpenter for school board member, District 4.
- All voters will be asked to cast one vote for either Julie Aranibar, Mary Cantrell, James Golden or Carlton "Les" Nichols for school board member, District 5.
- Only residents living in Manatee District 4 will be asked to vote for Robin DiSabatino or Tim Norwood for the seat on the Manatee County Board of County Commissioners.
- Only Democratic voters living in Manatee District 2 will be asked to vote for either Michael Gallen, Corie Holmes or Charles B. Smith for the seat on the Board of County Commissioners.
- Only Duette residents will be asked to vote either for or against a referendum authorizing the Duette Fire and Rescue District to raise funds through impact fees upon new construction.
- Only Democratic voters will be asked to cast a vote for either Charlie Crist or Nan Rich for Florida governor.
- Only Republican voters will be asked to cast a vote for either Yinka Abosede Adeshina, Elizabeth Cuevas-Neunder or Rick Scott for Florida governor.
- Only Democratic voters will be asked to cast a vote for either George Sheldon or Perry E. Thurston for Florida attorney general.