Skies will go between partly cloudy and mostly clear into early Thursday morning.
- Early morning fog
- Dry conditions
There will be areas of fog at sunrise that will be thick in spots, but it will burn off quickly after sunrise.
Morning lows will be in the 50s.
Thursday will be another gorgeous day as the warming trend continues.
The great thing about this warming trend is that the humidity will remain low even though the temperatures are climbing. So it will still feel very comfortable outside.
- Klystron 9 | 7-Day forecast | Tampa Bay-area temperatures | Travel weather
- WEATHER ON THE GO: Download the Bay News 9 app and get Klystron-9 alerts wherever you are.
- GET WEATHER ALERTS: Sign up to receive weather text alerts from Bay News 9
Skies will go from mostly sunny to partly cloudy as the east breeze again pushes some clouds across the state from the Atlantic.
Highs will be in the upper 70s with some spots getting to 80.
Thursday night will be partly cloudy to mostly clear with lows in the 50s to low 60s.
Friday will wrap up the week on a nice note with skies again going from mostly sunny to partly cloudy.
Highs will top out at 80 on Friday afternoon.
- LIVE interactive Klystron 9 map
- Custom Safety Net storm alerts
- LIVE interactive Real Time traffic
- Upload pictures to Bay News 9 from the app