Here's your Tampa area weather forecast for late Friday through the weekend and into next week.
- Warm afternoons
- Rain moves in Sunday
- Big change Tuesday
The evening will be breezy, especially near Tampa Bay.
It will be partly cloudy overnight, with low temperatures in the upper 60s north to low 70s in Tampa Bay.
Saturday will be partly sunny and warm with highs in the upper 80s to near 90 degrees. There will be a few showers on the east coast trying to move west.
Polk County has a chance of an isolated shower but most of Tampa Bay will stay dry. It will be breezy.
- Klystron 9 | 7-Day forecast | Tampa Bay-area temperatures | Travel weather
- WEATHER ON THE GO: Download the Spectrum Bay News 9 app and get Klystron-9 alerts wherever you are.
- GET WEATHER ALERTS: Sign up to receive weather text alerts from Bay News 9
Moisture returns on Sunday. There will be some scattered showers and a chance of thunderstorms in the afternoon.
The chance of rain is 40 to 50 percent on Sunday. Highs will be in the upper 80s.
Scattered showers and thunderstorms are expected Monday and Tuesday ahead of a strong cold front. It will get more humid on Monday as winds switch to south.
That rain will end early. The cooler and drier air then rushes in Tuesday night and into Wednesday.
- LIVE interactive Klystron 9 map
- Custom Safety Net storm alerts
- LIVE interactive Real Time traffic
- Upload pictures to Bay News 9 from the app