Bagged vegetables sold in several major grocery store chains are being recalled because they could be contaminated with listeria.
- Bagged veggies sold at Trader Joe's, Walmart being recalled
- Vegetables could be contaminated with listeria
- No illnesses reported so far
Mann Packing Co. of Salinas, Calif., is voluntarily recalling processed vegetable products because of a single positive test result of Listeria monocytogenes found by the Canadian Food Inspection Agency.
The bagged vegetable products were sold at Walmart, Trader Joe's and H-E-B.
No one yet has reported illness.
Trader Joe's products being recalled, along with their UPC code:
- Kohlrabi salad blend, 10 oz bags (00586146)
- Broccoli cauliflower florets, 12 oz bags (681131328852)
- Broccoli florets, 32 oz bags (681131122344)
- Broccoli florets, 12 oz bags (681131328845)
- Broccoli slaw, 16 oz bags (681131148207)
- Stir fry medley, 12 oz bags (681131457460)
- Cauliflower florets, 10 oz bags (681131091381)
- Cauliflower, 6/16 oz bags (681131122320)
- Super Blend, 10 oz bags (681131148368)
- Vegetable Medley, 2 lb bags (681131457378)
- Vegetable Medley, 9/12 oz (681131328791)
- Broccoli carrots, 12 oz bags (4122097508)
- Broccoli cauliflower, 12 oz bags (4122097503)
- Broccoli florets, 12 oz bags (4122097505)
- Broccoli slaw, 12 oz bags (4122097512)
- Shaved brussels sprouts salad, 10 oz bags (4122065112)
- Veggie toss kit caulibit mushroom sauce, 11 oz bags (4122017706)
- Caulibits chopped cauliflower, 14 oz bags (4122009327)
- Cauliflower florets, 10 oz bags (4122032278)
- Fiesta salad, 12 oz bags (4122097501)
- Power slaw, 10 oz (4122083223)
- Stir fry medley, 12 oz bags (4122097504)
- Vegetable medley, 12 oz bags (4122097506)