Here's your Tampa area weather forecast for late Thursday into Friday morning and through the weekend.
- Front slides in
- Slightly cooler
- Less humid
We had a gorgeous sunset with just the right mix of sun and clouds. Skies will be partly to mostly cloudy going into Friday morning.
The cold front we’ve been advertising is slowly drifting south toward us.
- Klystron 9 | 7-Day forecast | Tampa Bay-area temperatures | Travel weather
- WEATHER ON THE GO: Download the Spectrum Bay News 9 app and get Klystron-9 alerts wherever you are.
- GET WEATHER ALERTS: Sign up to receive weather text alerts from Bay News 9
Morning lows will not be much different than all week, stopping in the 60s for most spots.
The biggest difference will be the drier air moving in Friday as the front slowly drifts south. This isn’t a strong front, but at least it will bring the humidity and temperatures down just a bit.
Expect cloudy skies to go partly sunny, with highs in the upper 70s to near 80.
The winds will be noticeably breezier, especially by the afternoon from the north. Friday night will be partly cloudy and cooler, with lows in the upper 50s to mid 60s.
The weekend looks nice, but with some lingering clouds and a chance for an isolated shower.
Another front is on the way for next Monday. That one looks slightly stronger.
- LIVE interactive Klystron 9 map
- Custom Safety Net storm alerts
- LIVE interactive Real Time traffic
- Upload pictures to Bay News 9 from the app