Stores, shops and restaurants in the Bay area are slowly attempting to return to normal operations.
- SEE FULL LIST OF STORE OPENINGS
- Bay area residents are hunting for open stores and restaurants after Irma
- Major store closures across the region
- IRMA: Power now the priority
- Flights resume today at Tampa Intl. Airport with a build-up to a full schedule in the following days. Check with your airline for specific flight info.
Still, not all major stores and retailers are opening at the same times due to lack or power, damage or cleanup.
Most major supermarkets and grocery stores will remain closed Tuesday as the companies assess damage and wait for power following Hurricane Irma.
Most Publix locations in the Bay area are open. They're receiving their regular deliveries with extra deliveries of ice and water.
A lone Walmart in Tampa, on Gunn Highway, is open. Whole Foods tweeted that some stores would be open Tuesday. Some Wawa stores have reopened.
Winn-Dixie stores may not be fully operational and may operate limited hours or with limited services. Click here for full listing of stores.
Bay area residents are found various success at finding open stores and restaurants on Monday as some smaller conveinence stores and gas stations have slowly started reopening.
Several Bay area shopping malls likely will be open Tuesday. Tyrone Square Mall, International Plaza and University Mall announced they will be open Tuesday. Westshore Plaza will delay opening until noon Tuesday, Sept. 12, including most restaurants.
The Shops at Wiregrass will open at 10 a.m. Tuesday morning and will resume normal operating hours.
- Aldi closure list
- Fresh Market closure list
- Publix closure list
- Sprouts closure list
- Target closure list
- Trader Joe's closure list
- Wal-Mart closure list
- Wawa closure list
- Winn Dixie closure list
Home Depot and Lowe's also has a number of stores open in our areas.
- Fitlife Foods on S. Howard in S. Tampa - 504 S. Howard Ave.
- Fitlife Foods Wesley Chapel - 1821 Bruce B Downs Blvd
- Fitlife Foods in Sarasota / Bradenton / University Parkway - 5275 University Pkwy
- Fitlife Foods in Brandon - 2946 Providence Lakes Blvd.
- Fitlife Foods in Carrollwood will be open at 10AM - 14407 N Dale Mabry Hwy.
9:40 a.m. - Frankie's Patriot BBQ open for business. Restaurant has no power, but owner says they have a huge smoker and ice. They are ready to serve their community. Frankie's located at 6250 Ulmerton Road, Clearwater. (813-317-6977)