Here's your Tampa area weather forecast for late Thursday into Friday morning, along with a look at continuing rain chances through the weekend.
- Evening storms
- Warm, muggy night
- Rain chances continue next week
Overnight will be warm and muggy with low temperatures in the low to mid 70s across the region. A few showers are possible.
Friday will feature a few showers and thunderstorms developing near the coast and moving inland through the day. The rain chance is 50 percent tomorrow.
Highs will be in the mid 80s.
- Klystron 9 | 7-Day forecast | Tampa Bay-area temperatures | Travel weather
- WEATHER ON THE GO: Download the Spectrum Bay News 9 app and get Klystron 9 alerts wherever you are.
- GET WEATHER ALERTS: Sign up to receive weather text alerts from Spectrum Bay News 9
This weekend features partly cloudy skies with a 50 percent chance of rain on Saturday and a 60 percent chance of rain on Sunday.
The rain chance remains 60 percent Monday.
Highs will go to the upper 80s Saturday, but come back down to the mid 80s Sunday through Tuesday.
- LIVE interactive Klystron 9 map
- Custom Safety Net storm alerts
- LIVE interactive Real Time traffic
- Upload pictures to Bay News 9 from the app
The seven-day forecast