It will be a muggy night with temperatures in the upper 60s to low 70s.
- Showers likely overnight
- Temps in the upper 60, low 70s
- Showers, storms could return Sunday
- SEE BELOW: See our 7-day forecast
There may be a few showers overnight.
On Sunday, showers and storms will be likely. The coverage will increase in the afternoon, but cannot rule out rain earlier.
Highs will be in the low to mid 80s, under mostly cloudy skies. Humidity continues.
Monday morning looks a little drier. Showers and storms will develop in the afternoon. The rain chance is 60% Monday. Storms will likely move toward the Gulf coast in the evening. Temperatures will stay in the mid 80s.
- Klystron 9 | 7-Day forecast | Tampa Bay-area temperatures | Travel weather
- WEATHER ON THE GO: Download the Spectrum Bay News 9 app and get Klystron 9 alerts wherever you are.
- GET WEATHER ALERTS: Sign up to receive weather text alerts from Spectrum Bay News 9
On Tuesday, we may see more sun, so temperatures will be higher. There will be some showers and storms in the afternoon to evening.
On Wednesday, the rain chances will drop. But there will still be a chance of storms in the afternoon.
Thursday will bring some storms for the afternoon, but less than what we have seen lately.
Highs will be in the upper 80s Wednesday and Thursday. Morning lows will be in the low to mid 70s.
Rain chances will continue each day into next weekend, as the stream of moisture from the tropics continues overhead.
- LIVE interactive Klystron 9 map
- Custom Safety Net storm alerts
- LIVE interactive Real Time traffic
- Upload pictures to Bay News 9 from the app