ST. PETE BEACH, Fla. — The effects of high tide and Hurricane Michael were being felt Tuesday afternoon in St. Pete Beach.
- TRACKING THE TROPICS: Watches, warnings, forecasts, spaghetti models
- RELATED: Schools Monitor Storm For Possible Closings
- RELATED: Where to Find Sandbags in Bay Area
- LIVE: Watch Spectrum Bay News 9 online
- SIGN UP: Alerts about Hurricane Michael
- Watch our Tropics updates each hour at :49
- Tropical Storm Nadine forms in eastern Atlantic. No threat to land right now.
Spectrum Bay News 9 reporter Jorja Roman captured video on 37th Avenue, where the water was lmost up to Gulf Boulevard before it receded.
Flooding also occurred at Casablanca Avenue and E. Maritana Drive.
Jorja will have more from St. Pete Beach during our evening newscasts.