Here's your Tampa area weather forecast for late Tuesday into Wednesday, with a glimpse at conditions through the rest of the week.
- Unseasonably warm
- Isolated showers
- Patchy fog
By Wednesday morning skies will be partly cloudy with patchy fog. Lows will be in the 60s.
Wednesday will be partly sunny and warm again, with highs in the low 80s.
There is only a 10 percent chance of an isolated shower on Valentine’s Day. Most of us will be dry.
- Klystron 9 | 7-Day forecast | Tampa Bay-area temperatures | Travel weather
- WEATHER ON THE GO: Download the Spectrum Bay News 9 app and get Klystron-9 alerts wherever you are.
- GET WEATHER ALERTS: Sign up to receive weather text alerts from Bay News 9
The rest of the week looks warm and dry.
Although the front will not cool us down much, it will bring us slightly less humid air. That will allow for more comfortable nights that drop a few degrees lower Wednesday and Thursday night.
Surface and upper level high pressure will dominate through the week and into the weekend, setting the stage for more unseasonable warmth and rounds of morning fog and low clouds.
Highs each day will top out in the low to mid 80s, with lows ranging from the mid 60s inland to near 70 degrees along the coast.
While a stray shower or two could form due to a sea breeze, mostly dry conditions can be expected through the weekend.
High temperatures will be around 80 degrees Friday through Sunday.
Morning lows will be in the 60s.
- LIVE interactive Klystron 9 map
- Custom Safety Net storm alerts
- LIVE interactive Real Time traffic
- Upload pictures to Bay News 9 from the app