Here's your Tampa area weather forecast for late Wednesday into Thursday morning, along with a look at condition through the weekend.
- Morning fog
- Few pleasant days
- Warmer next week
The front that fell apart near us yesterday didn’t drop our temperatures much, but at least it brought in a drier, less humid air mass.
That made for a very pleasant day across the region.
- Klystron 9 | 7-Day forecast | Tampa Bay-area temperatures | Travel weather
- WEATHER ON THE GO: Download the Spectrum Bay News 9 app and get Klystron-9 alerts wherever you are.
- GET WEATHER ALERTS: Sign up to receive weather text alerts from Bay News 9
Expect skies to be partly cloudy into Thursday morning with areas of fog.
Morning lows will be in the low to mid 60s, but 50s for Citrus and Hernando counties.
The morning fog will last a couple of hours in the morning, then give way to sunshine. Expect a sunnier afternoon with highs in between 78 and 81.
Thursday night will be mostly clear to partly cloudy, with lows between the upper 50s and mid 60s.
Friday will wrap up the week on a nice note, with morning fog giving way to sunny skies and highs near 80 degrees.
The weekend is looking nice with slightly warmer highs.
Next week is when we expect a much warmer trend.
- LIVE interactive Klystron 9 map
- Custom Safety Net storm alerts
- LIVE interactive Real Time traffic
- Upload pictures to Bay News 9 from the app