No temperature records were reached today.
- Sunday to similar to yesterday, which had a Bay area high of 83 degrees
- 20 percent chance of isolated shower
- SEE BELOW: See our 7-day forecast ▼
Skies will become mostly clear overnight.
Morning lows will be in the low 60s north to upper 60s for Tampa. There will be some fog
Monday will start with some morning fog then south winds. Winds will shift southwest with the sea breeze. Skies will be mostly sunny. There may be a couple of small showers with the sea breeze. The best chance will be inland, with the faster eastward movement of the sea breeze. Highs will be in the low 80s, with mid 80s inland.
- Klystron 9 | 7-Day forecast | Tampa Bay-area temperatures | Travel weather
- WEATHER ON THE GO: Download the Spectrum Bay News 9 app and get Klystron-9 alerts wherever you are.
- GET WEATHER ALERTS: Sign up to receive weather text alerts from Bay News 9
On Tuesday, a cold front stalls and weakens in North Florida. This may increase our afternoon rain chance to about 20%, especially for the Nature Coast. There will be some low clouds in the morning, then skies will be mostly sunny. Highs will still be in the low to mid 80s.
On Wednesday, the front moves back north. Light winds will lead to a sea breeze. Highs will be in the 80s.
A cold front will approach the area on Thursday. The front will bring a chance for some showers later on Thursday. The front will likely move through Thursday night. Then Friday looks much cooler, with temperatures near normal. The cooler air continues into next weekend.
The front will bring a chance for some showers later on Thursday.
Then Friday looks much cooler, with temperatures near normal.
- LIVE interactive Klystron 9 map
- Custom Safety Net storm alerts
- LIVE interactive Real Time traffic
- Upload pictures to Bay News 9 from the app