Here's your Tampa area weather forecast for late Tuesday into Wednesday morning, as well as a look at conditions through the end of the week.
- Cold air avoids Florida
- Plenty of clouds ahead
- Slight rain chances
Conditions through morning will be partly cloudy, with some areas of fog. It will not be as cool, with low temperatures in the mid 50s to low 60s.
Wednesday will be partly cloudy and warm, with highs reaching the upper 70s to low 80s away from the coast.
A cold front moves toward the area Wednesday night and Thursday, along with a slight chance of showers.
- Klystron 9 | 7-Day forecast | Tampa Bay-area temperatures | Travel weather
- WEATHER ON THE GO: Download the Spectrum Bay News 9 app and get Klystron-9 alerts wherever you are.
- GET WEATHER ALERTS: Sign up to receive weather text alerts from Bay News 9
The front will only bring slightly cooler and drier air Thursday night. Lows will be in the 50s to low 60s.
Mostly cloudy Friday with highs in the upper 70s to 80 degrees.
This weekend will be mostly cloudy to partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers each day.
Temperatures will be above normal, with highs in the upper 70s to low 80s and lows in the low to mid 60s.
- LIVE interactive Klystron 9 map
- Custom Safety Net storm alerts
- LIVE interactive Real Time traffic
- Upload pictures to Bay News 9 from the app