Skies will be mostly cloudy for Thursday morning, with areas of fog in the Bay Area.
- Areas of fog Thursday morning
- Isolated showers Thursday
Morning lows will be mild, mainly in the 60s, but some will be in the upper 50s for Citrus and Hernando counties.
A weak front will drift toward us Thursday but then fall apart.
With that in mind, we only have a small chance of a shower as it drifts into the region.
Skies will vary between mostly and partly cloudy. Even with the clouds, our high temperatures will still reach the upper 70s to low 80s.
- Klystron 9 | 7-Day forecast | Tampa Bay-area temperatures | Travel weather
- WEATHER ON THE GO: Download the Spectrum Bay News 9 app and get Klystron-9 alerts wherever you are.
- GET WEATHER ALERTS: Sign up to receive weather text alerts from Bay News 9
The front will stall out and therefore not bring any colder air into the region, with lows only a couple degrees lower for Friday morning in the upper 50s to low 60s.
Highs on Friday will be near 80 degrees under mostly to partly cloudy skies.
The weekend doesn’t look much different with variably cloudy skies and a small chance of a shower, but the bigger story is that highs will remain mild near 80 degrees Saturday and Sunday.
- LIVE interactive Klystron 9 map
- Custom Safety Net storm alerts
- LIVE interactive Real Time traffic
- Upload pictures to Bay News 9 from the app