Here's your Tampa area weather forecast for late Thursday into Friday morning, along with a look at conditions through the weekend.
- Morning fog
- Lingering clouds
- Isolated shower
- SEE BELOW: See our 7-day forecast ▼
The front moved in, but as expected it only had a few small showers. It’s falling apart, so it will not bring us any cooler air.
Expect clouds with some areas of fog for your Friday morning and possibly still an isolated shower.
Morning lows will be in the 60s, except for some mid to upper 50s in Citrus and Hernando counties.
- Klystron 9 | 7-Day forecast | Tampa Bay-area temperatures | Travel weather
- WEATHER ON THE GO: Download the Spectrum Bay News 9 app and get Klystron-9 alerts wherever you are.
- GET WEATHER ALERTS: Sign up to receive weather text alerts from Bay News 9
Friday will feature mostly cloudy to partly sunny skies. Even with the clouds it will still be a warm day, with highs in the low 80s.
The cooler air did not make it into our area, so instead it will feel more like spring conditions headed into the weekend.
Friday night will be partly cloudy with lows in the 60s.
Saturday will be similar, with cloudy to partly sunny skies and highs in the low to mid 80s. There will be a ten percent chance of a shower.
Saturday night will also be partly cloudy, with lows in the 60s.
Sunday will be mostly cloudy to partly sunny, with highs in the low to mid 80s and a 20 percent chance of an afternoon shower.
- LIVE interactive Klystron 9 map
- Custom Safety Net storm alerts
- LIVE interactive Real Time traffic
- Upload pictures to Bay News 9 from the app
The seven-day forecast