Skies will be clear and winds will die down into Thursday morning. This will be the coldest morning of this latest cold stretch.
- Frost in our northern counties
- Still cool tomorrow
- A warmer weekend
- SEE BELOW: See our 7-day forecast ▼
Lows will be in the 30s for Citrus, Hernando and Pasco counties with areas of frost. Lows will be in the upper 30s to low 40s for Hillsborough, Polk and Manatee counties. Lows will be in the mid to upper 40s for Pinellas County.
Thursday will be another sunny, blue sky type of day. Temperatures will still be cool, but slightly milder than the past couple days with highs in the upper 60s. Thursday night will be chilly again with lows in the 40s and 30s.
- Klystron 9 | 7-Day forecast | Tampa Bay-area temperatures | Travel weather
- WEATHER ON THE GO: Download the Spectrum Bay News 9 app and get Klystron-9 alerts wherever you are.
- GET WEATHER ALERTS: Sign up to receive weather text alerts from Bay News 9
Friday will begin the warming trend with highs back into the low 70s under mostly sunny skies.
Saturday will start cool with morning lows in the 40s and 50s, but followed by a warmer afternoon in the mid to upper 70s. Skies will still be mostly sunny.
Sunday will wrap up the weekend on a nice note with warmer highs near 80 under partly cloudy skies.
A chance of showers is on the way Monday into Tuesday followed by another cold front by the middle of next week.
- LIVE interactive Klystron 9 map
- Custom Safety Net storm alerts
- LIVE interactive Real Time traffic
- Upload pictures to Bay News 9 from the app
The seven-day forecast