Here's your Tampa area weather forecast for late Tuesday into Wednesday, with a look at conditions into the weekend.
- Windy Wednesday
- Much cooler
- Warmer weekend
- RELATED: County-by-county school closings
- RELATED: Watch vs. warning?
- SEE BELOW: See our 7-day forecast ▼
- RELATED: MAPS: Bay area power outage maps
The front moved through and the storms are now gone. Now the cooler, drier air will start moving in for the morning.
Temperatures will drop to the 50s in most areas and upper 40s for Citrus County.
Winds will shift and come from the northwest with mostly clear skies.
- Klystron 9 | 7-Day forecast | Tampa Bay-area temperatures | Travel weather
- WEATHER ON THE GO: Download the Spectrum Bay News 9 app and get Klystron-9 alerts wherever you are.
- GET WEATHER ALERTS: Sign up to receive weather text alerts from Bay News 9
Wednesday will feature much cooler air with gusty winds from the northwest. Highs will only climb to the mid to upper 60s even with mostly sunny skies.
Wednesday night will be chilly with lows in the 40s under mostly clear skies.
Thursday will be another cool day with highs only in the mid to upper 60s under sunny skies.
Temperatures will warm back up headed into the weekend, with highs back in the 70s to low 80s for Saturday and Sunday.
- LIVE interactive Klystron 9 map
- Custom Safety Net storm alerts
- LIVE interactive Real Time traffic
- Upload pictures to Bay News 9 from the app
The seven-day forecast