SeaWorld Orlando has announced a slew of "BOGO" deals on tickets and other events as part of a holiday promotion.
- SeaWorld Orlando offering BOGO ticket deals for holidays
- Single-day, 2-park tickets are buy-one, get-one free
- Annual passes are 50 percent off with purchase of full ticket
Among the "buy-one, get-one" specials in the "Blue Friday" deals include a free single-day SeaWorld Orlando ticket with the purchase of a ticket, as well as a free two-park ticket (SeaWorld and Aquatica) with a ticket purchase.
Guests can also buy a one-year annual pass for half off with a pass purchase.
Here's a list of SeaWorld's special prices:
- BOGO free: SeaWorld Orlando single-day ticket
- BOGO free: Two-park tickets (SeaWorld and Aquatica)
- BOGO 50 percent off: SeaWorld Orlando/Aquatica one-year annual pass
- BOGO free: Beluga and Walrus Up-Close Tour, including a viewing of Ginger, a baby walrus born at SeaWorld this summer
- BOGO free: Quick Queue Unlimited at SeaWorld
- BOGO free: Dine With Shamu
- BOGO 50 percent off: All-Day Dining
The deals announced Thursday are only available for purchase on SeaWorld's website and will be available from 6 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 23, to 11:59 p.m. Monday, Nov. 27.
For more information, head to seaworldorlando.com/bluefriday.
CHECK OUT ATTRACTIONS INSIDER: Your all-in-one source for news, pictures and video from Florida’s theme parks. Just go to our Attractions Insider page. Sign up to get breaking theme park news alerts and subscribe to our newsletter, Theme Park Roundup, delivered to your inbox or mobile phone.