SeaWorld Orlando’s Seven Seas Food Festival returns next month with live entertainment and new markets.
- Seven Seas Food Festival: Feb. 17-April 15, Saturdays and Sundays
- New dishes and markets, live entertainment
The festival begins Feb. 17, taking place every Saturday and Sunday through April 15.
More than 10 markets will offer various dishes throughout the festival, including sea scallops, cheese grits and braised chicken adobo.
Among the returning markets are an Asian Market, a Mediterranean Market and a Florida Market.
They are joined by two new markets: an All-American Market and a German Market.
The All-American Market will serve up New York and Chicago-inspired hot dog sliders, while the German Market features a schnitzel slider.
Here's a look at the full list of markets:
- German Market (New)- Weiner Schnitzel Slider
- All-American Market (New) – Nathan’s® Chicago, New York, and Coney Island Hot Dog Sliders
- Asian Market- Peking Duck Lo Mein with Fresh Oriental Vegetables
- Mexican Market- Braised Chicken Adobo with Mole Sauce, Cheese and Mexican Rice
- Caribbean Market- Cinnamon Slow Roasted Pork Belly with Sweet Plantain Mash
- Florida Market- Wild Boar Smoked Cheddar Sausage
- Mediterranean Market- Sea Scallops Provençal with Wild Mushroom Risotto
- North Atlantic Market- New England Lobster Roll
- Pacific Coast Market- Braised Pork Cheeks with Savory Apple Polenta
- Brazilian Market- Brazilian Churrasco with Chimichurri & Garbanzo Frito
- Polynesian Island Market- Pineapple Tofu Poke Bowl
- Gulf Coast Market- Southern Creamy Cheese Grits with a Blackened Shrimp
In addition to the food, more than 70 beers and wines will be available during the festival.
The concerts and live performances will take place at the park’s Bayside Stadium. Performers will be announced at a later date, SeaWorld said.
Access to the Seven Seas Food Festival is included with park admission.
CHECK OUT ATTRACTIONS INSIDER: Your all-in-one source for news, pictures and video from Florida’s theme parks. Just go to our Attractions Insider page. Sign up to get breaking theme park news alerts and subscribe to our newsletter, Theme Park Roundup, delivered to your inbox or mobile phone.