The fourth annual Busch Gardens Food & Wine Festival begins this weekend.
Kicking off the festivities is Sister Hazel and Edwin McCain on March 3 and Latin group Grupo Niche on March 4. Other acts set to take the stage during the festival include TLC, Boyz II Men, the Goo Dolls and Better than Ezra.
All concerts begin at 7 p.m. Saturdays and 6 p.m. Sundays at the theme park’s Gwazi Park.
In addition to concerts, visitors can also enjoy dishes like beef brisket, fried frog legs and duck fat truffle fries. The festival will also include more than 65 wines and 50 beers.
The concerts are free with park admission, but the food costs extra. A food sampler that includes up to twelve items can be purchased. The samplers starts at $29.99.
Here’s a full list of the Busch Gardens Food & Wine Festival lineup.
- Saturday, March 3: Edwin McCain & Sister Hazel
- Sunday, March 4: Grupo Niche
- Saturday, March 10: The Fray
- Sunday, March 11: Southern Uprising Tour: A Southern Rock Revival with Travis Tritt, The Charlie Daniels Band, The Marshall Tucker Band, The Outlaws
- Saturday, March 17: Olga Tañón
- Sunday, March 18: Goo Goo Dolls
- Saturday, March 24: Better Than Ezra & Tonic
- Sunday, March 25: Michael Bolton
- Saturday, March 31: Boyz II Men
- Sunday, April 1: Natalie Grant
- Saturday, April 7: Hank Williams, Jr.
- Sunday, April 8: TLC
- Saturday, April 14: Bret Michaels
- Sunday, April 15: Coming Soon!
- Saturday, April 21: The All-American Rejects
- Sunday, April 22: Cole Swindell
- Saturday, April 28: Flo Rida
- Sunday, April 29: Kaleo & Bleachers
The Busch Gardens Food & Wine Festival runs March 3 to April 29.
CHECK OUT ATTRACTIONS INSIDER: Your all-in-one source for news, pictures and video from Florida’s theme parks. Just go to our Attractions Insider page. Sign up to get breaking theme park news alerts and subscribe to our newsletter, Theme Park Roundup, delivered to your inbox or mobile phone.