TAMPA, Fla. -- Busch Gardens Tampa Bay has revealed the lineup for its 2019 Real Music, Real Masters concert series.
- Real Music, Real Masters concert series returns
- Set to run January 7 through March 16
- Includes musical acts, a cirque show and ballroom dancing
The long-running series will run January 7 through March 16 and feature several acts, including a cirque show.
This year's acts include Arrival from Sweden: The Music of ABBA, Thomas McClary: The Commodores Experience, Herman's Hermits starring Peter Noone, Eaglemania: The World's Greatest Eagles Tribute Band and The Diamonds.
The Wallenda Duo will be featured in Cirque Vertigo, a show featuring balancing acts and aerial stunts.
Performances will be held each Monday through Saturday at 11:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. at the Stanleyville Theater. The series is included with theme park admission.
The Real Music, Real Masters lineup:
- Cirque Vertigo featuring The Wallenda Duo - Jan. 7-12; March 11-16
- Arrival from Sweden: The Music of ABBA - Jan.. 14-19
- Thomas McClary: The Commodores Experience - Jan. 21-26
- Herman's Hermits starring Peter Noone - Jan. 28-Feb. 2
- The Diamonds - Feb. 4-9
- Ballroom with a Twist - Feb. 11-16
- The 5th Dimension - Feb. 18-23
- Eaglemania: The World's Greatest Eagles Tribute Band - Feb. 25-March 2
- Lorrie Morgan - March 4-9
For more information about the Real Music, Real Masters concert series, visit buschgardens.com/tampa.
Attractions Insider is your all-in-one source for everything Florida theme parks.
Get news, deals, specials, photo galleries, video and more on our Attractions Insider page. Also sign up for attractions text alerts and subscribe to our email newsletter, Theme Park Roundup, to get up-to-the-minute attractions news delivered to your inbox or mobile device.