ORLANDO, Fla. — A new logo sign for Disney's Hollywood Studios has been unveiled.
- New logo sign debuts at Disney's Hollywood Studios
- Sign installed on the Animation Courtyard archway
- New logo part of park's ongoing transformation
- RELATED: New logo revealed for Disney's Hollywood Studios
The logo, which was installed a few days ago, appears over the Animation Courtyard archway.
In addition to the new sign, the archway now sports a new color scheme of blue and beige.
The original concept for the logo design included characters, but the newly-installed logo doesn't.
The new logo sign is part of the ongoing redesign plans at Hollywood Studios, which include a new parking lot area and bus loop, the addition of a Disney Skyliner station, the opening of Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge, and the upcoming Mickey & Minnie's Runaway Railway attraction.
- Download the Spectrum News app and turn on notifications to receive a weekly Attractions Briefing every Friday.