TAMPA — The Toronto Raptors will welcome fans back to AMALIE Arena on March 19.
What You Need To Know
- About 3,500 fans will watch the Raptors battle it out with Utah Jazz
- Tickets for the 18 remaining Raptors games go on sale on March 11
- Fans must social distance, wear masks
The team said a capacity of 3,500 spectators will be allowed for that night's game against the Utah Jazz.
Tickets for the 18 remaining Raptors games at AMALIE Arena will go on sale to the general public on March 11 at 10 a.m. through Ticketmaster following pre-sale opportunities for Raptors and Tampa Bay Lightning members on March 10.
Fans who attend the games should expect the following:
- Social distancing measures, including signage
- Cashless concession and retail stands
- Sanitation stations through the facility
- Masks will be required unless eating or drinking
You can read the full news release by clicking here.
The Raptors entered play Monday with a 17-19 record, holding on to the eighth and final playoff seed in the Eastern Conference.