Winn-Dixie is dropping the prices on hundreds of frequently purchased items. It’s part of the company’s newly launched ‘Down Down’ pricing program.
Winn-Dixie is dropping prices by up to 50 percent on 400 products, including bread, chicken, fresh produce, dairy, meat, dry, frozen and home goods.
“We are committed to build a deeper sense of trust with our customers, and unveiling the long-term Down Down pricing campaign is a demonstration of just how serious we are about giving our customers lower prices,” said Ian McLeod, President and CEO of Southeastern Grocers ─ home of Winn-Dixie.
Down Down follows the company’s recent launch of New Regular Pricing, which reduced the prices of favorite grocery items. The Down Down program will apply even deeper discounts on over 400 frequently purchased items. That will be on top of more than 3,000 New Regular Prices already lowered.
Some of the reduced items:
- Sanderson Farms Whole Chicken was $1.49/lb, now $1.00/lb, a Reduction of 33 percent
- Sanderson Farms Chicken Breast was $4.00/lb, now $2.50/lb, a reduction: 38 percent
- Winn-Dixie Sliced White/Wheat Bread (1 loaf) was $1.99, now $1, a reduction of 50 percent
- Winn-Dixie Granulated Sugar (4lb) was $2.35, now $2, a reduction of 15 percent
- Winn-Dixie Shredded Sharp Cheddar (8oz) was $3.59, now $2.50, a reduction of 30 percent
- Winn-Dixie Crinkle Cut French Fries (8oz) was $2.99, now $2.00, a reduction of 33 percent
Information provided by Southeastern Grocers