The warm weather persists for now as the light winds continue coming in from the east. Skies will be partly cloudy overnight into early Tuesday morning.
- Morning fog on Tuesday
- Good beach/boating conditions
- Late week cold front
There will be areas of thick fog that will reduce visibilities around sunrise.
Morning lows will be in the 60s from the bay south, but upper 50s in northern counties. After the fog burns off, Tuesday will be another nice day, but it will be warm, especially for inland areas.
Coastal areas will get a sea breeze in the afternoon, keeping the temperatures from getting too warm.
- Klystron 9 | 7-Day forecast | Tampa Bay-area temperatures | Travel weather
- WEATHER ON THE GO: Download the Bay News 9 app and get Klystron-9 alerts wherever you are.
- GET WEATHER ALERTS: Sign up to receive weather text alerts from Bay News 9
Highs will be in the upper 70s at the beach, about 81 for coastal areas, and mid 80s for inland areas.
Skies will feature a mix of sun and clouds.
Tuesday night will be partly cloudy with areas of fog developing again. Lows will be in the 60s.
Wednesday will have a mix of sun and clouds with highs again ranging from the upper 70s at the coast to mid 80s inland.
A strong cold front is on the way at the end of the week with a blast of cooler air on the way.
- LIVE interactive Klystron 9 map
- Custom Safety Net storm alerts
- LIVE interactive Real Time traffic
- Upload pictures to Bay News 9 from the app