Here's what you need to know about the Bay area's weather forecast for Tuesday night and the rest of the week:
- Mild and foggy this evening
- More clouds tomorrow with an increasing breeze
Expect mostly cloudy skies with areas of fog for Wednesday morning. The fog might be thick in spots but it will not last as long as it did Tuesday morning due to a breezy wind from the south that will tend to break it up. That same wind will also help to push the sea fog into the Gulf for most of the day.
After a mild start with morning lows in the 60s, we will have another warm day with highs in the upper 70s. However, it will not be quite as warm as Tuesday due to more cloud cover.
- Klystron 9 Radar | Temperatures | Dew point/humidity | Rainfall totals | 7-day forecast
- WEATHER ON THE GO: Download the Bay News 9+ app and get Klystron 9 and Safety Net alerts wherever you are
There will be a few rain showers that approach our coastline Wednesday, but most of the rain will hold off until Thursday.
We expect heavy rain along with some thunderstorms to move through the area on Thursday. That will be followed by a cold front that will knock our temperatures down headed into Friday.
- LIVE interactive Klystron 9 map
- Custom Safety Net storm alerts
- LIVE interactive Real Time traffic
- Upload pictures to Bay News 9 from the app