Here's what you need to know about Tampa Bay's weather for Tuesday night and the rest of the workweek:
- Partly cloudy tonight
- Tomorrow will be breezy, slight chance of showers
- Wednesday's highs in mid 70s
Skies will be partly cloudy overnight into early Wednesday morning. There will also be some areas of patchy fog, mainly in our northern to central counties. Morning lows will be in the 50s to low 60s.
Wednesday will feature variably cloudy skies with a quick passing front. However, the front will be very weak, so don’t expect any major changes. There will be more clouds around, along with an increase in the wind, and a few passing brief showers. Otherwise, it will still be a comfortable day with highs in the mid 70s.
The front will be gone in the afternoon with partly cloudy skies leading into the evening. Wednesday night lows will be in the upper 40s to low 50s.
- Klystron 9 Radar | Temperatures | Dew point/humidity | Rainfall totals | 7-day forecast
- WEATHER ON THE GO: Download the Bay News 9+ app and get Klystron 9 and Safety Net alerts wherever you are.
Thursday will be a nice day with partly cloudy skies and highs in the mid 70s.
The extended forecast will feature another weak front Friday, but our sensible weather conditions here on the ground will remain the same with cool morning lows and pleasantly mild afternoon highs.
- LIVE interactive Klystron 9 map
- Custom Safety Net storm alerts
- LIVE interactive Real Time traffic
- Upload pictures to Bay News 9 from the app