Here's what you need to know today about Wednesday's Bay area weather:
- Cooler tonight with lows in 40s to mid-50s
- Breezy day tomorrow with sunny skies
- Highs in mid-70s on Thursday
The front came through with little change to our weather.
The main thing it will do is keep our humidity low and therefore keep our weather conditions comfortable for the next couple days.
High clouds will continue streaming across our skies it will be partly cloudy into early Thursday morning. Lows will be rather cool, bottoming out in the 40s for northern counties and low to mid 50s from the bay southward.
Thursday will feature some lingering high clouds but with filtered sunshine. High temperatures will be pleasant, topping out in the mid-70s.
Thursday night will be partly cloudy with lows in the upper 50s to low 60s.
- Klystron 9 Radar | Temperatures | Dew point/humidity | Rainfall totals | 7-day forecast
- WEATHER ON THE GO: Download the Bay News 9+ app and get Klystron 9 and Safety Net alerts wherever you are.
A fast-moving, weak front will move through early Friday morning. There will be some clouds with it and a few fast passing showers. But then the rest of the day will be nice with lots of sunshine and highs in the low 70s. Temperatures will be cooler that day on the coast due to a wind from the northwest off the gulf.
Friday night will be clear and cool with lows in the mid 40s to low 50s.
- LIVE interactive Klystron 9 map
- Custom Safety Net storm alerts
- LIVE interactive Real Time traffic
- Upload pictures to Bay News 9 from the app