Here's what you need to know about weather for Sunday into Monday:
Scattered showers and some storms are possible through this evening.
Skies will be partly to mostly cloudy through morning, with temperatures in the 70s. It will be a mild and muggy start to the day. Weak high pressure remains anchored across the region with a light onshore flow. There will be some patchy fog.
- Hurricane Center | Supply Checklist | Printable Hurricane Preparedness Guide | Your Pictures
- ON-THE-GO: Bay News 9+ App | Watch Live | Twitter | Facebook | Weather Alerts
For Monday, the rain chance is at 30 percent for the coastal counties and 40 percent for inland areas. Showers and storms will start mainly in the afternoon.
With drier air in place overhead, the storms will be fewer. But since the ground is saturated, some of the more heavier downpours will be capable of producing locally heavy rainfall which could lead to the possibility of street flooding.
- LIVE interactive Klystron 9 map
- Custom Safety Net storm alerts
- LIVE interactive Real Time traffic
- Upload pictures to Bay News 9 from the app