Here's what you need to know about Bay area weather for Wednesday night into Thursday:
- Mostly clear and dry tonight
- Rain chances 20 percent Thursday
- Hot and humid with inland showers and storms
Partly cloudy to mostly clear skies into Thursday morning. There will be a couple isolated showers coming in from the Gulf a little after sunrise. Morning lows will be in the mid 70s inland and low 80s at the coast.
Moisture will be increasing in the atmosphere as we go through the day on Thursday. The best rain chance will be for northern counties as moisture slowly slides in from the north.
- Klystron 9 | 7-day forecast | Local forecast | Printable Hurricane Preparedness Guide | Your Pictures
- ON-THE-GO: Bay News 9+ App | Watch Live | Twitter | Facebook | Weather Alerts
Any storms that form will have an eastward movement with most of them ending up inland by late afternoon to evening. The rain chance will be at 40 percent.
Highs will be in the upper 80s to low 90s.
- LIVE interactive Klystron 9 map
- Custom Safety Net storm alerts
- LIVE interactive Real Time traffic
- Upload pictures to Bay News 9 from the app