Here's what you need to know about Tampa Bay area weather as we get you ready for the work week:
- Isolated showers late tonight, mostly offshore
- Monday drier air will continue to limit storm coverage
- Highs Monday in upper 80s along coast, mid 90s inland
Mostly clear skies return overnight Sunday into Monday morning. Temperatures tonight will be mostly in the 70s.
There could be some isolated showers and storms pop up late tonight over the Eastern Gulf. Most of these, however, should stay just offshore, except possibly along the Nature Coast.
- Klystron 9 | 7-Day forecast | Local temperatures | Travel weather
- WEATHER ON THE GO: Download the Bay News 9 app and get Klystron-9 alerts wherever you are.
- GET WEATHER ALERTS: Sign up to receive weather text alerts from Bay News 9.
For Monday, we will see the continuation of the drier air, which will limit storm coverage. Overall, however, the day should be a similar day to today, with the westerly wind, the bay/sea breezes developing early, and isolated showers and storms during the late morning and midday hours near the coast.
Then, storms will move inland over the interior during the afternoon and early evening. Highs on Monday will be in the upper 80s along the coast to the mid 90s well inland.
- LIVE interactive Klystron 9 map
- Custom Safety Net storm alerts
- LIVE interactive Real Time traffic
- Upload pictures to Bay News 9 from the app