The sky was a crisp blue color Tuesday afternoon with a cool feel to the breeze.
- Warmer afternoon Wednesday
- Front coming through Thursday
- Cooler weekend ahead
We’ll have clear skies into Wednesday morning. There will be some areas of patchy fog, mainly in northern counties but it will burn off quickly after sunrise.
Lows will be in the 40s for northern counties, but 50s from the Bay southward.
Wednesday will be another beautiful day. Skies will be sunny with some high cirrus clouds in the afternoon.
- Klystron 9 | 7-Day forecast | Tampa Bay-area temperatures | Travel weather
- WEATHER ON THE GO: Download the Bay News 9 app and get Klystron-9 alerts wherever you are.
- GET WEATHER ALERTS: Sign up to receive weather text alerts from Bay News 9
High temperatures will be a bit warmer, topping out in the mid 70s. Since the dew points will remain low it will still feel very comfortable due to low humidity.
Wednesday night will be mostly clear to partly cloudy with lows in the 50s to low 60s.
Thursday will feature increasing clouds with a chance for a few showers in the afternoon to evening as a cold front passes through. We do not expect a big rain chance, likely about a 30 percent coverage. But the air mass will definitely be cooler behind the front on Friday into the weekend.
- LIVE interactive Klystron 9 map
- Custom Safety Net storm alerts
- LIVE interactive Real Time traffic
- Upload pictures to Bay News 9 from the app