Conditions will be dreary going into Sunday morning. Here's your Tampa Bay area forecast for the overnight hours.
- Wet morning
- Staying cool
- Warmer late week
Skies will be overcast overnight into early Sunday morning with rain moving through the region. Expect morning lows in the 40s.
Sunday will start with light rain and overcast skies. The rain will move out with drier conditions for the afternoon but clouds will be slow to clear.
High temperatures will not warm up much, with most spots topping out in the upper 50s to near 60.
- Klystron 9 | 7-Day forecast | Tampa Bay-area temperatures | Travel weather
- WEATHER ON THE GO: Download the Bay News 9 app and get Klystron-9 alerts wherever you are.
- GET WEATHER ALERTS: Sign up to receive weather text alerts from Bay News 9
Sunday night will be partly cloudy and cool with lows in the 40s to low 50s.
Monday will feature a return to sunny skies. Highs will be near 60 that afternoon.
Monday night will be clear and cold with lows in the 30s to mid 40s. That will likely be the coldest night during this cool spell with some spots in Citrus to Hernando county seeing some frost.
Tuesday will be sunny and cool with highs in the mid 60s.
- LIVE interactive Klystron 9 map
- Custom Safety Net storm alerts
- LIVE interactive Real Time traffic
- Upload pictures to Bay News 9 from the app