The upper level trough that brought us the light rain last night and this morning has exited off to the east as expected. It has left behind the cloudy and chilly conditions we will experience through tonight.
- Continued chilly conditions
- Drying out
- Pleasant by midweek
It will stay cool, with lows in the 40s tonight and highs in the 60s Monday. The clouds should break in the morning Monday, and sunshine should re-appear by later in the day.
- Klystron 9 | 7-Day forecast | Tampa Bay-area temperatures | Travel weather
- WEATHER ON THE GO: Download the Bay News 9 app and get Klystron-9 alerts wherever you are.
- GET WEATHER ALERTS: Sign up to receive weather text alerts from Bay News 9
On Monday night, winds will be light and variable, with dry air in place. Temperatures will be cold on Monday night, with mid 30s in our northern counties and 40s around the rest of the area.
We will finally recover to near 70 on Tuesday afternoon. Expect plenty of sunshine for the rest of the week but the warm-up won't be rapid.
Highs will hold in the 70s with lows in the 50s, near normal for this time of year for the rest of the week. Expect plenty of sunny days and clear nights. into next weekend.
- LIVE interactive Klystron 9 map
- Custom Safety Net storm alerts
- LIVE interactive Real Time traffic
- Upload pictures to Bay News 9 from the app