Some showers will end this evening. It will be muggy, mostly cloudy and breezy overnight with low temperatures in the 70s.
- Muggy, cloudy overnight
- Temps in the 70s
- Cold front moves in Tuesday
Moisture surges into the eastern Gulf tonight ahead of an approaching cold front. This will create showers and storms over the Gulf waters. The rain will be along the coast and offshore into morning.
Scattered showers and thunderstorms are expected Monday. It will be breezy with winds switching to south. Skies will be partly sunny to mostly cloudy. Highs will be in the mid to upper 80s. It will be more humid.
A strong cold front will move across the area on Tuesday. The front will slow down. So rain chances will end early in the day for the Nature Coast, but will linger into the afternoon for Polk County. The cooler and drier air rushes in Tuesday night and into Wednesday.
Temperatures will drop to the upper 50s north to mid 60sTampa Bay by Wednesday morning.
- Klystron 9 | 7-Day forecast | Tampa Bay-area temperatures | Travel weather
- WEATHER ON THE GO: Download the Spectrum Bay News 9 app and get Klystron-9 alerts wherever you are.
- GET WEATHER ALERTS: Sign up to receive weather text alerts from Bay News 9
Beginning Wednesday, high temperatures will stay in the 70s. It will be breezy to windy on Wednesday with the driest and coolest air of the season moving in.
Wednesday night will be even cooler than Tuesday night.. Low temperatures will be in the 50s by Thursday morning. The Nature Coast will see lows in the 40s.
Thursday will be mostly sunny with highs in the mid 70s.
It will start warming up on Friday. Another front will approach over next weekend. Rain chances will return.
- LIVE interactive Klystron 9 map
- Custom Safety Net storm alerts
- LIVE interactive Real Time traffic
- Upload pictures to Bay News 9 from the app