Here's your Tampa area weather forecast for late Wednesday into Thursday morning, with a look at conditions through the weekend.
- Cool morning
- Beautiful afternoon
- Cold front Sunday
Skies will be mostly clear to partly cloudy into early Thursday morning.
It will be another seasonably cool morning, with lows in the 50s and even some upper 40s in Citrus County.
- Klystron 9 | 7-Day forecast | Tampa Bay-area temperatures | Travel weather
- WEATHER ON THE GO: Download the Spectrum Bay News 9 app and get Klystron-9 alerts wherever you are.
- GET WEATHER ALERTS: Sign up to receive weather text alerts from Bay News 9
Thursday will be another gorgeous day featuring mostly sunny skies and highs in the upper 70s to near 80. There will be a northeasterly breeze, but not as strong as we had for Wednesday.
Thursday night will be mostly clear with lows in the 50s to low 60s.
Friday will wrap up the week on a nice note, with mostly sunny skies and highs back to about 81 degrees. Humidity will remain low, though so it will feel fantastic even with the slight warm up.
The weekend will start with slightly warmer conditions. Highs will be in the low 80s Saturday, but an afternoon sea breeze off the gulf will keep us from getting too warm.
That same breeze, though, will bump our humidity up a bit, making it feel a little more humid by Saturday evening. Skies will go between mostly clear and partly cloudy.
Sunday will start out warmer, with lows in the 60s. The afternoon highs will be near 80, as it appears the cold front will not come through until that afternoon.
There will be a few showers that come through with the front Sunday, but the rain chance is expected to be low.
- LIVE interactive Klystron 9 map
- Custom Safety Net storm alerts
- LIVE interactive Real Time traffic
- Upload pictures to Bay News 9 from the app