Here's your Tampa area weather forecast for late Thursday into Friday morning, with a look at conditions through the weekend.
- Cool start
- Pleasant afternoon
- Cold front Sunday
It was a gorgeous day across the region, with really low humidity, comfortable temperatures and a nice breeze from the north.
Skies will be mostly clear into the morning. Lows will again be seasonably cool, bottoming out in the 50s for most spots, but some upper 40s in Citrus and Hernando counties.
- Klystron 9 | 7-Day forecast | Tampa Bay-area temperatures | Travel weather
- WEATHER ON THE GO: Download the Spectrum Bay News 9 app and get Klystron-9 alerts wherever you are.
- GET WEATHER ALERTS: Sign up to receive weather text alerts from Bay News 9
Friday will be mostly sunny and beautiful again. Highs will be a little warmer, but still in the seasonable range of the upper 70s to near 80.
Friday night will be a perfect night to be outside, with lows in the 50s to low 60s under mostly clear skies.
Saturday will be a bit more humid, as our winds shift and come in from the west, especially in the afternoon. Skies will still be mostly sunny and highs will be near 80.
Saturday night will be mostly clear and mild with lows in the 60s.
The cold front we’ve been advertising is going to come through Sunday afternoon. There will be a few showers that pass with it, but we don’t expect much rain.
Highs will reach the upper 70s before the front arrives, then temperatures will start dropping quickly behind it Sunday night.
- LIVE interactive Klystron 9 map
- Custom Safety Net storm alerts
- LIVE interactive Real Time traffic
- Upload pictures to Bay News 9 from the app