Here's your Tampa area weather forecast for late Thursday into Friday morning and through the weekend.
- Warming trend
- Humidity remains low
- Dry conditions
We’re in a typical Autumn pattern with quiet and dry conditions. Temperatures are back to the more typical Florida warmth.
Skies will be mainly clear overnight into early Friday morning, with lows in the 60s, but 50s for Pasco, Hernando, and Citrus counties.
- Klystron 9 | 7-Day forecast | Tampa Bay-area temperatures | Travel weather
- WEATHER ON THE GO: Download the Spectrum Bay News 9 app and get Klystron-9 alerts wherever you are.
- GET WEATHER ALERTS: Sign up to receive weather text alerts from Bay News 9
Friday will end the week in similar fashion to Thursday, with mostly sunny skies and only some patchy clouds in the afternoon. Highs will top out in the mid 80s.
The humidity will remain low, so at least it will be comfortable in the mornings and evenings even though the afternoon highs will be warm.
Friday night will be perfect for outdoor activities with mostly clear skies and lows in the 60s to upper 50s.
Saturday will be mostly sunny to partly cloudy, with just a tiny chance of a late afternoon shower or sprinkle coming across the state from the Atlantic.
Otherwise, it will be a mainly dry day. Highs will be in the mid 80s.
- LIVE interactive Klystron 9 map
- Custom Safety Net storm alerts
- LIVE interactive Real Time traffic
- Upload pictures to Bay News 9 from the app