Here's your Tampa area weather forecast for late Tuesday into Wednesday morning, along with a look at conditions through Saturday evening.
- Humid Wednesday
- First front stalls
- Second front Friday night
Skies will go from mostly clear to partly cloudy into Wednesday morning. There will be areas of thick fog in spots around sunrise.
Morning lows will be milder, mainly in the 60s.
It will be more humid for Wednesday due to a wind from the south.
Skies will be partly cloudy, with highs in the low 80s. There will be a chance for a couple of showers late Wednesday as the front gets near. The front will be slowing down though, so most of the showers will fall apart before they get here.
Otherwise, expect partly cloudy skies Wednesday night with lows in the 60s to low 70s.
- Klystron 9 | 7-Day forecast | Tampa Bay-area temperatures | Travel weather
- WEATHER ON THE GO: Download the Spectrum Bay News 9 app and get Klystron-9 alerts wherever you are.
- GET WEATHER ALERTS: Sign up to receive weather text alerts from Bay News 9
The front will slowly ease southward Thursday, with the cooler air just barely making it into northern counties. From the Bay southward it will still be mild, with highs in the 70s.
Skies will be variably cloudy with scattered showers Thursday.
The front will still be hanging out right on top of us Friday, with cooler air north and warmer air south. Skies will be cloudy with passing rain showers.
The showers will tend to be heaviest Friday night and move to our southeast Saturday morning.
Much cooler air will rush in with many locations not getting past the 50s on Saturday with a breezy north wind.
- LIVE interactive Klystron 9 map
- Custom Safety Net storm alerts
- LIVE interactive Real Time traffic
- Upload pictures to Bay News 9 from the app