Clear skies continue into tonight. Low clouds and fog will form late. It will be warmer in the morning with lows near 60 for Tampa Bay to low to mid 50s north.
- Weak front Monday
- Possible sprinkles throughout the day
- Stronger front arrives Wednesday
A weak cold front will move into the area on Monday. Winds will shift from northwest to north. Low clouds with the front may produce some patchy light rain. But the chance for rain is only 10 percent, since the atmosphere remains dry.
The dew points will edge up some ahead of the front, but will drop back a few degrees by Monday evening behind the front. High temperatures will be in the mid to upper 70s.
- Klystron 9 | 7-Day forecast | Tampa Bay-area temperatures | Travel weather
- WEATHER ON THE GO: Download the Bay News 9 app and get Klystron-9 alerts wherever you are.
- GET WEATHER ALERTS: Sign up to receive weather text alerts from Bay News 9
Monday night through Tuesday night the front will become stationary across the southern peninsula. On Tuesday, winds will be light, and highs will be in the mid to upper 70s.
On Wednesday a stronger cold front approaches. It will be windy as south winds will increase and the humidity will shoot up. There will be a chance for showers and storms moving in from the Gulf. Behind the front, cooler air will move in from Thursday to at least Friday. It is likely to be breezy Thursday.
- LIVE interactive Klystron 9 map
- Custom Safety Net storm alerts
- LIVE interactive Real Time traffic
- Upload pictures to Bay News 9 from the app