Temperatures will drop off fairly quickly this evening. Skies will start off mostly clear overnight. With low level moisture trapped at the surface, low clouds and fog will develop again overnight. Lows will be about the same, from the upper 40s north to mid to upper 50s around Tampa Bay.
- Monday morning fog will linger
- Some sun by afternoon
- Midweek rain chance
For Monday, fog and low clouds won’t clear out until late morning. Then high clouds will move in by the late afternoon. Winds will be light and the humidity stays low. Skies will be partly cloudy in the afternoon, with high clouds moving across. Winds will be light out of the east. A sea breeze will be able to form, so the coast will be a bit cooler by the late afternoon. Highs inland will upper 70s while the coastal areas will be in the low to mid 70s.
- Klystron 9 | 7-Day forecast | Tampa Bay-area temperatures | Travel weather
- WEATHER ON THE GO: Download the Bay News 9 app and get Klystron-9 alerts wherever you are.
- GET WEATHER ALERTS: Sign up to receive weather text alerts from Bay News 9
On Tuesday, the winds will shift to southerly. The humidity will start moving up. It will be a bit breezy and skies will be partly cloudy. There will be a small chance of showers, mainly north of Tampa Bay. Highs will be in the upper 70s.
By Wednesday, the next front will be approaching. Enough moisture will move in for a chance of showers with mostly cloudy skies. High temperatures will be in the mid to upper 70s, under mostly cloudy skies.
The front will move through on Thursday, bringing a continued chance of showers. Temperatures will likely only make it into the low 70s as winds become northwesterly and cooler air starts moving in.
Cooler air will move in for Friday. Don't expect a big cool-down. Temperatures will be near normal for the weekend, but the low humidity will return behind the front.
- LIVE interactive Klystron 9 map
- Custom Safety Net storm alerts
- LIVE interactive Real Time traffic
- Upload pictures to Bay News 9 from the app