Here's your Tampa area forecast for late Monday overnight into Tuesday and midweek.
- Cool morning
- Warmer afternoon
- Great boating conditions
Our string of gorgeous weather days will continue, but with a warming trend ahead. So if you thought it felt a little too cool last week, you’ll enjoy the slight warm up this week.
Skies will be clear overnight into early Tuesday morning. There will be just a little bit of patchy fog around sunrise, but it will not be thick and it will go away very quickly.
Morning lows will be in the mid to upper 40s for northern counties, but 50s from about I-4 southward.
- Klystron 9 | 7-Day forecast | Tampa Bay-area temperatures | Travel weather
- WEATHER ON THE GO: Download the Bay News 9 app and get Klystron-9 alerts wherever you are.
- GET WEATHER ALERTS: Sign up to receive weather text alerts from Bay News 9
Tuesday will be another fantastic day, with mostly sunny skies and low humidity. It will finally be a little warmer, with highs in the mid to upper 70s for coastal areas, but around 80 farther inland.
Tuesday night will be clear and seasonable with lows in the 50s to low 60s.
Wednesday will be yet another fantastic day, with the slight warming trend continuing. Skies will be mostly sunny with highs in the upper 70s for the coastal areas, but low 80s inland.
- LIVE interactive Klystron 9 map
- Custom Safety Net storm alerts
- LIVE interactive Real Time traffic
- Upload pictures to Bay News 9 from the app